Friday, April 16, 2010

EduCati0n


I started studying at age 4 years old in the School Kindergarten at Sekolah Kebangsaan Kampung Baru ~ this time, I'm very itchy to go school early .. hehe ... :: And then at the age of 5 years old and 6 years old I have been moved to the Pre-School at the Sekolah Kebangsaan Lati :: at the age of 7 years old I started going to primary school which is a standard 1 at the same school, Sekolah Kebangsaan Lati until the end of standard 6 :: in my UPSR, I have received the results of 4A and 1B ~ this time I very hard study to get good result and get the presents from my parents and family .. hehehe... :: with the result that I was able to boarding school which is SMK Agama Wataniah from form 1 to form 3 ~ this time I looks like 'ustazah' because I need to wear 'tudung labuh' .. hehehe ... :: In my PMR result, I got 3A and 6B ~ I'm frustrated, why can not the result be 6A 3B?? but I need to accept because the things that happens is from our Mercy 'Allah'.. :: Because I cannot stay away from my family, I have moved into the secondary school near to my home which is Sekolah Kebangsaan Sultan Ibrahim Satu from form 4 until form 5 ~ the real reasons also because i don't like to study Arabic Language ~ ~ wink =) :: after I got 2A results then cannot remember how many b & C, I can further my study to the Polytechnic Sultan Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah, Jitra kedah in course Diploma in Accounting ~ this time i have two feeling which are happy and sad...I'm happy because I can further my study and I'm sad because I cannot live faraway from my family..hehehe .. :: After completing my studies in Diploma, I apply to College Poly-Tech Mara, Kuala Lumpur in the course of Business IT with Accounting .... until now still studying at KPTM ... huhuhu ... : : I have long journey to finish my study.. there have happiness and sadness to get a Degree... not easy to get it and I must try my best..This is to fulfill my dreams and my family's dream and also my future life...InsyaAllah...

1 comment: