Friday, April 16, 2010

My FianCee

Hello all...I'm introducing, besides me is my fiancee Ahmad Fahmi bin Mat Nasir... : : Handsome x? ...hehehehe... : : I don't care whatever peoples have said about him because I'm really know who is he... I love him with all my heart... ~~wink =)) : : For me he is a very kind person, hardworking, keep praying, responsible and quiet person.. : : Although our relationship as being so long, many challenges that we have faced to ensure that our relationship still together to this day and forever ...InsyaAllah... : : Many things that have happened that tested my patience and trust to him... ~~ermmm...very sad.. : : But we have faced it with great patience... ~~thanks dear because you are always by my side.. ~~ wow! romantic part...hehehe... : : I pray that our relationship will still together forever and he will love me with all his heart, be honest to me and give his full trust to me...:: I love you so much dear... Hope our relationship will be blessed by Allah...InsyaAllah...:: I'm very happy...: : =))..

3 comments:

  1. ..cun ah gmbar ni~~sweet sngt~~..I like..=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete